Clearfield Co. addresses several business elements – GantNews.com
CLEARFIELD — Clearfield County commissioners addressed several points of business on Tuesday.
- authorized the Clearfield County government to explore financing options with Huntington Bank to pay for additional renovation costs at the Clearfield County Jail. Click here to read previous coverage.
- renewed a professional services agreement with Cen-Clear Child Services for mental health services at the prison pending final review by counsel. The county and Cen-Clear will review the potential for additional services and hours at a later date.
- approved a proposal from Susquehanna Accounting & Consulting Solutions Inc. to assist with budget preparation this fall.
- approval of statement of work with BTM and Corrections Development Inc. (CDI) regarding a new case management system for the probation service.
- approved service purchase agreements with Clearfield County Children’s Aid Society and Keystone Adolescent Center Inc.
- approved five new hires and three departures/retirements of employees.
- Approve the minutes of the June 28 council meeting as presented by the Chief Clerk.
- approved invoices as submitted by the Controller’s office.